Cheesy Potato & kielbasa soup
* 1 pound kielbasa, reduce into ½ inch gadgets
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* half cup finely diced yellow onion
* half cup peeled and finely diced (2 large carrots)
* half cup finely sliced celery (2-Three stalks)
* 6 cups rooster stock
* 3Lbs potato, reduce into cubes
* 1 cups milk
* 1 cup heavy whipping cream
* 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
* half cup shredded parmesan cheese
* 1tsp kosher salt
* 1Tbsp black pepper
* 1/4 cup chopped parsley
* 1/2tsp paprika
* 1 pack of bacon (put together dinner & divide.. half for in soup half for topping)
* Add olive oil to a Dutch oven or soup pot and heat over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and put together dinner for 5-6 minutes, stirring repeatedly. Take away the sausage using a slotted spoon.
* Add garlic, onions, carrots, and celery and sauté for 2 minutes.
* Add the rooster stock and potatoes. Convey to boil after which cut back heat. Cowl and put together dinner for 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
* Add the cooked sausage, bacon, milk, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, and the spices.
* Stir and put together dinner on low heat 5-10 minutes longer, until the cheese has melted.
* Stir in parsley & prime with crispy bacon gadgets sooner than serving.