• SURF & TURF •
Steak in a Creamy Cajun Shrimp Sauce
• Favorite cuts of steak
• 2 TBSP Olive Oil
• 1 TBSP Cajun Seasoning
• 1 LB Shrimp (peeled & deveined)
• 4 Cloves Garlic (minced)
• 1/4 Cup Hen Broth
• 1 Cup Heavy Cream
• half of tsp Dijon Mustard
• 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
• 1 TBSP Up to date Lemon Juice
• 1 TBSP Up to date Parsley
1. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat… add the steaks & sear until flippantly browned on both facet and cooked to the required diploma of doneness (then put apart)
2. Reduce the heat to medium… add the butter and let it soften sooner than together with throughout the shrimp & cooking until merely pink on both facet… about 1-2 minutes per side (put apart)
3. Add the garlic and prepare dinner dinner for about 1-2 minutes
4. Add the broth and deglaze the pan by scraping up any brown bits from the underside with a picket spoon as a result of the broth sizzles.
5. Add throughout the cream… mix throughout the dijon mustard & cajun seasoning…. Convey to a boil and let simmer for 2-Three minutes .
6. Mix throughout the cheese and let it soften into the sauce.
7. Mix throughout the lemon juice, parsley and shrimp… be sure that the whole thing is coated
Serve the steaks topped with the shrimp & sauce.
• I HOPE YOU ENJOY!! •