SUPER SIMPLE RECIPE!!
So I’m tenting this weekend which suggests I need simple meals, with minimal substances that additionally pack a punch inside the style division.. & this recipe for sure didn’t disappoint!
Pierogis & Cajun Sausage!
4 cheese Pierogis (1 Subject)
Three Bell peppers
14ozCajun smoked sausage (Zatarain’s)
Salt & Pepper
1/2Tbsp Creole seasoning
1.) In a skillet fry up your Pierogies until golden brown on all sides. Sprinkle a little bit little bit of creole seasoning on
2. Whereas these are cooking chop up your bell peppers & Sausage.
3. In a separate skillet prepare dinner dinner up your sausage.. I want to char mine on one aspect for additional style
4. Add in your peppers, creole seasoning, Salt & pepper
5. Proceed cooking until your peppers are fork tender.
6. Then your capable of serve! I’m an enormous lover of lime so be at liberty to squeeze a pinch of lime on prime when serving! I HOPE YOU ENJOY!