So I’m tenting this weekend which suggests a variety of satisfying recipes I can do over the fireplace! This mornings breakfast was Biscuits and gravy! UMM YUMM!!
A variety of latest cracked pepper
Dash of salt
1/3Cup all objective flour
Jimmy Dean Sausage patties
(I cheated and used frozen biscuits this time since I’m tenting.. I’ll share my selfmade biscuits recipe one different time)
1. In a skillet (I like my cast iron!) put together dinner up your sausage patties. I should take about 10-12 minutes to get them the fitting golden brown coloration. Flip halfway by the use of your cooking time. Then take away from skillet.
2. Whisk in 1/3C flour into the grease. Add your milk & whisk until clear. (Good time in order so as to add in nonetheless lots pepper & salt you’d like!)
3. Carry skillet to a simmer over medium heat. You’ll want to let your gravy thicken up, this might take about 5-Eight minutes. In case you nonetheless want it a bit thicken add a contact further flour as needed (have in mind to whisk as soon as extra).
4.chop up all your sausage and add it once more into your skillet.
5. Mix the entire parts collectively & let it finish cooking for 1-2 minutes
6. Serve your yummy gravy over your toasted biscuits. ( I toasted mine in a cast iron over the fireplace to supply them far more style!)
I Hope You ENJOY!!