PB&J (PITAYA) Cookie Sandwich!
i tried fo make the cookies appears to be like nutter butter😂 nonetheless i forgot to press a fork ontop of it.
COOKIES (made 18 small batch) :
– 1 cup oat quaker flip flour
– 79gr nut butter
– sprinkle of salt
– 1/Three cup maple syrup
– 1 pitaya
– 2 tbsp chia seed
– 2-Three tbsp sugar
– 1 tbsp lemon juice
– preheat oven 180c
– combine cookie batter, make a ball then flatten it.
– bake for 15 minutes
– on a low heat pan, put a diced pitaya then smash it
– as quickly as boiled, add sugar, chia seed and lemon juice.
– preserve stirring till thick
– as quickly as chilled, add the jam in between cookies