* Three kilos pork Butt (you would possibly moreover use Pork Shoulder)
* 2 half of cups pineapple juice
* 2tsp ginger
* 3-4 cloves garlic minced or grated
* half of cup brown sugar flippantly packed
* 2/Three cup soy sauce
* 2/Three cup ketchup
* 1/4 cup rice vinegar
* 2-Three tablespoons sriracha (relying in your fashion I used 2)
OVEN ROASTED PORK
* Preheat the oven to 350 ranges F.
* In a bowl combine the pineapple juice, ginger, garlic, brown sugar, soy sauce, ketchup, sriracha and rice vinegar. Whisk to combine.
* Heat your dutch oven or roasting pan over medium-high heat and add olive oil.
* Season the pork all through with salt and pepper. As quickly as scorching, add pork and sear on all sides until golden brown (about 2 minutes per side).
* Take away your entire pot from the heat and slowly pour in half of the pineapple sauce + 2 cups water.
* Place a lid on the pot and place inside the preheated oven. Roast the pork for 3.5-4 hours.. until the pork is falling off the bone and shreds merely. (Confirm the pork half methodology by way of cooking to be sure that there could also be liquid a minimal of half methodology up the pork all the time).
* Shred the pork and add the remaining pineapple sauce. I used just about all the sauce, solely use what you need. Take the shredded pork and toss with the sauce, then place on the vary to warmth all by means of, about 5-10 minutes.
Serve with toasted Tortillas or on a mattress of rice (My Coconut Rice Recipe is coming Saturday!)
YOU CAN ALSO DO THIS RECIPE IN THE CROCKPOT!
• Sear your meat
• place in your crockpot and pour your sauce extreme
• Put together dinner on low for 7-Eight hours or on Extreme for 4-6