Fall is the fitting time for a bonfire this yummy Dessert could be cooked over the fireside or in your vary!
• Very Berry Skillet •
• 2 cups latest berries
• 2 tablespoons sugar
• 1/4 cup butter
• Three cups transient cake
• 2 Rolo candy bars
• Powder sugar
1. Combine the berries and the sugar in a bowl and let sit until the juices start to launch, 10-15 minutes.
2. Place a grate over scorching coals (or it’s best to make the most of a grill or your stovetop).
3. Add the butter to your cast iron skillet and allow to melt.
4. Decrease the pound cake into 1” cubes. Add to the brand new skillet and put together dinner, turning normally, until all sides are toasted. Take away the skillet from the heat.
5. Pour the berries extreme of the cake cubes, then sprinkle the Rolos extreme. Cowl the skillet with foil and allow to take a seat down until the berries are warmth and the chocolate is melting, 5-10 minutes.
6. Sprinkle powdered sugar on prime sooner than serving (tastes good topped with whipped cream moreover!)
* I hope you take pleasure in this yummy Dessert! This is ready to be AMAZING paired with some vanilla ice cream *