Coconut Rice! 🍚
An unbelievable straightforward recipe with a pleasant sweet style!
• 1 cup uncooked basmati rice
• 1 cup mild canned coconut milk
• 3/4 cup coconut water
• half of teaspoon salt
• Three tablespoons unsweetened flaked coconut
• 1 tablespoon coconut oil
• Latest Cilantro
• juice of two limes
• Add the coconut milk and coconut water to a medium measurement pot.
• Convey to a low boil after which add the rice, salt, unsweetened coconut and coconut oil. Stir to combine
• place the lid on the pot and swap the heat proper right down to the underside setting. Allow the rice to organize dinner ten minutes on low after which flip the heat off completely and let the rice sit on the vary, lined for another 20 minutes (don’t take any peeks inside!)
•After 20 minutes take away the lid and fluff the rice with a fork.
• Add in your Lime juice & chopped cilantro
** You might also make this in your rice cooker! **