Blackened Shrimp bites!
For the shrimp and cucumber bites:
* 1 tablespoon oil
* 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
* 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deviened
* 1 cucumber, slice
For the avocado mix:
* 1 avocado, mashed
* 1 inexperienced onion, thinly chopped
* 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
* 1 tablespoon lime juice
* salt and cayenne to fashion
1. Toss the shrimp throughout the oil and seasonings.
2. put together dinner in a preheated (medium-high heat) pan until barely blackened, about 2-Three minutes per facet.
3. For the avocado sauce: Mix each little factor collectively !
4. Assemble the bites with cucumber slices, topped with avocado mix & shrimp.