APPLE PIE PANCAKES
topped with caramelized apple and cookies and cream good cream
wow that’s a protracted title😅
>>> for that messy decrease
i merely found a super pancake batter, that’s in order that fluffy😍
Pancakes (made 6 fluffy pancakes):
– 80gr quaker oats flip to flour
– half of cup applesauce
– 1tsp cinnamon powder
– 1tbsp date syrup or any sweetener of choice, ideally liquid sweetener
– soymilk or any form of milk of choice
– 1tsp baking powder
– mix altogether, steadily add in your milk until a super batter is made. which is not too liquidy.
– on a low heat nonstick pan, pour 2 tablespoon of batter. look ahead to 1 minute, then flip
– 1 small apple, diced
– 2tbsp liquid sweetener*
– 3-4 tbsp water
– 1,5 tsp cinnamon powded
– on a preheated saucepan, mix altogether steadily stir until the apple is barely tender. you proceed to need the crunchiness of it.
* in case you’re using a non liquid sweetener, please do add additional water.