동지팥죽 𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲
chilly season proper right here! who love korean meals? you man’s ought to have eat patbingsoo, correct? patbingsoo usually eaten on scorching days whereas this dongji patjuk eaten on chilly days with some rice cake balls. patjuk+chilly day+blanket+kdrama. what’s further to love?
– 1/4 cup cooked purple bean + it’s water
– 1 tsp brown sugar
– 1 tsp corn starch, to thicken
rice cake balls:
– 1/eight cup glutinous rice flour
– 1 tsp sugar
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 1-2 tbs scorching boiling water
– walnuts, chopped
1. mashed cooked beans, traditionally the beans have to be mashed. to shorten the time, you can combine them
2. pour into saucepan, stress the blended beans. if the mashed bean too thick, add tbs of water.
3. stir bean mixture, convey to boil on med heat.
4. mix rice cake balls components, progressively add the boiling water. when it’s cool adequate knead the dough.
5. take the dough into your palm and roll proper right into a ball.
6. add rice cake ball into bean porridge. wait until it float
7. add mixture of 1 tsp glutinous rice flour + water to thicken up the porridge.