ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ʟᴀᴠᴀ ᴄᴀᴋᴇ
this cake been sitting in my draft for practically a month. made this one, correct after daisydailytrail put up hers. this was so fr good. mine was steamed, and that i add a scoop of collagen protein. you presumably can sub the collagen with 25 gr of oat flour and scale back the amount of milk.
go swipe to see it’s jiggling🥺
i actually really feel like i wanna make this one as soon as extra proper this second. should i?
– 25gr oat flour
– 1 scoop sunwarrior chocolate collagen protein
– 60 ml plant milk
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 35gr darkish choc podchocolate
1. soften the chocolate and let it sit in fridge
2. mix cake parts
3. pour into greased ramekin
4. steamed for 25-30 minutes