мαɴɢo cαĸe wιтн мαɴɢo pυddιɴɢ
will most likely be my ultimate put up sooner than i went on a vacay for two weeks. so i acquired’t be energetic or posting one thing for awhile hehe. nonetheless i might put up some tales of what i eat though since i plan to gave you some content material materials on standard meals from my hometown 😋
i wanna let you realize one factor i hate whereas being on a visit though. not understanding what parts they put inside the meals, that scares me☹️
moreover i simply these days found that i can’t tolerate greasy meals? like they make me bloat and nauseous. does anyone ever felt like this? how do u overcome it?
BUT MAKE MEMORIES OVER THAT RIGHT?!
– 250gr mango puree
– vegan buttermilk (120ml plant milk + 1 tbsp lemon juice, let it sit awhile)
– 30gr vegan butter, melted
– 200gr oat flour
– 1 tsp baking soda
– 200gr mango puree
– 100ml water
– 1 tablespoon arrowroot flour
– 1 tsp lemon juice
– half tsp vanilla extract
1. preheat oven at 180C
2. mix cake parts, and pour into greased baking pan
3. bake for 30 minutes
4. whereas it’s bake, make the mango pudding by stir all parts on a low heated non stick pan.
5. stir typically and scrap the perimeters and bottom of the pan
6. as quickly as thickened up, flip of the heat and let it cool
7. as quickly as every cake and pudding cool, pour the pudding ontop of the cake